Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Breaking Dawn

I love having a daughter and I love that she drags me to the midnight premiere of Breaking Dawn. This is an old shirt that I had from the first movie. It says , I have my very own Edward.
Naomi, Jordan, and Jordan
Thanks to these girls and Michelle for getting to the theater at 7:00 to get the best seats in the house. Us late arrivees just cruised in at 10:00 to just sit down in those seats. Thanks so much for doing that for us! You cant see them very well here but the girls got together on Wednesday night and made t shirts for Breaking Dawn.
Here are the big girls:
Tracey, Me, and Michelle.
So much fun being here tonight and loved the movie!!!
This pretty much sums up the HUGE cliffhanger at the end!
2:30am
Dont these girls have seminary and school in a couple of hours?
A perfect night. Cant wait to see it again.
Tom is taking Jordan tomorrow night to see it.
He is pretty much just as excited as she is but we wont tell anyone that.
He is a good Daddy to be on the Twilight train with her!

No comments: