Thursday, November 3, 2011

St. Andrews Meet


Warm ups, start line , and they are off.
This was the first meet that Tom was able to make it to. We got to see her about 4 times on the trail. She crossed at 17:09 and made this her best time yet. I even let her buy the meets t-shirt. Anyone that knows me knows that I despise how many t-shirts these kids have. She earned this one.
Brought back memories for Tom as he did XC in High School



The next weeks meet she came in at 15:50 to better her time once again!

JV girls
the very second that I took this picture the team tent over them blew away and got torn up. I cant believe that I was actually able to get this picture.
She continues to love XC and sets new goals each week.
I think the weekend after this, Jordan and I went out for a run. Some of it was timed miles and she did over 8 miles with no problem whatsoever. It was an amazing morning spending it out running with Jordan.
I have a new running partner!

No comments: