Monday, November 28, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011

I got to enjoy a little Thanksgiving pie social at Logan's Moms Day Out. He did a very cute song and he was really into it. I love to still take the time to do these little things with him.
Larson got to go on line and pick 3 Thanksgiving crafts to do.
This was one of them. These were suppose to be the place cards but we didnt have room for the names.
and craft no.2 double bonus for Larson because he loves to cook in the kitchen, if making rice krispie treats counts as cooking.
Of course, you can tell they are turkeys!
Dinner table ready to go

We are missing a kid here. Was sad for Jordan all day as she could not get out of bed. Just too sick. She missed Thanksgiving 2011 all together. Tom and I felt her pain a couple of days later.
The tired hosts
Not sure if Uno or chess gets played in our house more!
Jackson dreaming of his first deer.
Chris and Tina

Loved ending the night hearing Meaghan and her friend Mike play music. Meaghan took piano lessons but self taught the guitar and harmonica. They were great!
As always, lots to be thankful for.
Of course thankful for all the normal stuff: Family, friends, health, The Gospel, but I have things that go deeper with each one of those things. Its things that I think of daily that keep a smile on me on the days that dont go so great, it is those things that help me to make the choice to be happy each one of those days. Those are the things that I am thankful for.

No comments: