Thursday, March 13, 2014

Love 2014



A little sign of affection for 4 little Valentines.


He loved his breakfast.
Forget the normal pancakes.
We made heart eggs!


 These 3 are the early risers.  Jackson gets to sleep in another hour.
Boy, will his sleeping habits change next year with early morning seminary.
Wish he was in this picture!
 Patty cake with our crazy kitty.

Larson came up with a pin ball machine idea all by himself. ( I can not find any correlation with Valentines Day with this one)
He was determined to make this even when I was telling him to do something more simple.
He just looked at me and said, "Mom, thats just not who I am".
I told him to get working then.

I split my time between the boys class rooms.
Larson wanted to win a prize for his box and he did!


Even though I have been to 18 class Valentines Parties, I have to enjoy Logan's as I am sure I will miss these.

With a little help from mommy, Logan's Valentine box.

He is so sweet in his class room and I love watching him in action.


 I love all my babies and the big one too!

No comments: