Thursday, August 21, 2008

Harbour Town



Harbour Town is known for its lighthouse, yachts, playground with Oak Trees, and sunsets.






This playground has the biggest Oak trees you will ever see and the branches grow sideways on some of them. Perfect for sitting on.

It is such a neat place, the kids still love the playground with tree houses in the Oak trees. Walking around talking about which yacth is ours.

One of those Senior photos


Had to add this one--- I think Logan is a cross between Herman Munster and the Fonze.

These are much cuter. Hard to get a good one when they don't know how to sit up yet.


Sunset was perfect tonight. The sun was a huge red ball. The dolphins were swimming by in the sound.

3 comments:

Kelly said...

The orange theme is excellent! That one of Logan is such a crack up...I'm glad you put it in along with the "better" poses.

The Hansen Family said...

I can't believe all your kids still let you dress them alike. I lost that battle this past Christmas--Katherine let me take one photo of all of them in the same skirt and then promptly changed before actually going to church dressed like her sisters.

Conni said...

Your trip looks wonderful, as usual! I felt like I've visited there just a bit, living through your pictures. I'd love to meet up with you guys there sometime and see it for myself.

I love the kids all dressed in orange. It's so you and makes for GREAT framing pictures!!