Sunday, August 24, 2008

Logan- 6 Months


Here is our Logan- already 1/2 a year!
He doesn't have too many new talents at this point in time other than---
just getting incredibly cute and cuddly. He is so happy most of the time even with the little sleep that he gets. I don't know how this little guy can go all day with one 20 minute nap and still not sleep through the night. I guess whatever works for him as long as he stays happy. We just can not get enough of him. Someone is always playing with him on the floor or holding him. Yes, he likes to be held. I think that just comes with all the attention that he has gotten. He smiles so big and cracks up every time that he sees one of the kids! It is very easy to spoil the baby.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Buddy, I'm so impressed by the amount of pictures you take of your kids. I can't believe Logan is one half! That sounds funny.