Saturday, August 23, 2008

My Sweet Ruth

This is my dear friend Ruth with me. We first met in Cincinnati about 12 years ago. The last time that I saw her was at her husband, Boyds funeral in Cincinnati. How lucky were we to be able to stop at her new home in Georgia on our trip back to Texas. There are just those certain people that have an impact on your life and Ruth and Boyd have been that to me. I was so excited to see her "little cottage"(translates into large Ruth designed home) that I had only heard about. It is so Ruth, you just have to see it!!!! Now I can visualize her quaint room where she types E-mails to me.
Ruth, you looked great and happy. That is so wonderful to see!
An added bonus was that the Ackers, another family that use to live in Cincinnati, live right across the street from Ruth. We were able to go over there for a pizza party and visit with Barbaras family. It was a quick 3 hour stop but one that I felt so blessed to be able to do! We love you Ruth!
The kids just loved her little babies!



2 comments:

The Hansen Family said...

How fun I bet that was! I miss Ruth...

Conni said...

Who can resist cute, fluffy doggies?? My kids are dying for another dog.