Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Our Beach Baby




We have always started our babies young at the beach. I have to instill that love of the ocean in them! Aunt Char bought Logan his own beach cabana and that was such a big help. He took his catnaps in there and was able to lay around and be out of the sun. It was a little hot some days for him but Aunt Char would get the cold wash clothe out of the cooler and wipe him down. He loved to sit at the edge of the water and he would kick, kick, kick for a long time. He also got his first big mouthful of sand.
oh yeah, all the chicks gave me allot of attention!

2 comments:

Chris Roberts said...

Awesome pics Buddy! It makes me feel like we are still in HHI - what a great time. Thx for including me.

Kelly said...

Oh my goodness, what a difference a summer away can make! He looks so much older than I last saw him. What a sweetheart!