Saturday, March 19, 2011

Jackson's New Room


In August it was time for the nursery to come down and Jackson could not wait. He was getting what was the nursery and having his very own room. I thought I would have it done by the first day of school. That did not happen but two weeks later the walls were painted and he had his bed.
Jackson got to move into his room and he was so happy about it. Logan moved in with Larson. Larson moved to the top bunk and that has excited him right up until now.
It took a couple more months to finish Jackson's bedroom. For his birthday week, he would come home from school and I would have another part of it. The big item and coolest was his couch under the loft bed. So Jackson had a great birthday week with many surprises.
Now, I deal with Larson saying, its not fair. I want a room like Jacksons. Sometimes Jackson lets him spend the night on the couch that folds out into a bed.

Jackson loves his room and I am really happy with the way that it turned out.



Jackson's first tackle jersey. He even gave it his very own signature.
At night there is a light that just makes the wall mural glow. Very cool!

The shelves on the right hold his lego creations.

So now, Larson asks, "what grade will I be in when Jackson leaves for college?"
Larson you may want his room but you would miss him terribly.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The room turned out awesome. I love the paint treatment. I think the couch is way better than the window seat idea we had talked about.