Monday, March 14, 2011

Sock Hop #2


As a kindergartener, Larson attended his first sock hop. He loved everything about it and will be one of my favorite memories of him that night. So of course, he was not going to miss the event this year. I knew that I would be on a date with a certain 6 year old that night.

One handsome date I must say and I was looking forward to this time with Larson.

Our school does such a good job with all their extra curriculur efforts. Bringing in these old cars was over the top for the kids. I thought it was pretty cool too!



He just dances the night away. He is so social and all his friends wanted to dance with him. I really had a great night with Larson.

I'm sure as each year passes he will lose a little of that enthusiasm for the sock hop. I had to drag Jackson as a 4th grader and did not even attempt to bring him as a 5th grader.
Larson is at a perfect age to enjoy all the things in life and not worry about how cool he is. I do have to say though, he is a very cool kid.

1 comment:

Chris Roberts said...

Larson is the best dancer in the family....which isn't saying much ;)