Saturday, March 12, 2011

Marathon Kids

Larson completed mile "26" at the big stadium. Larson always ran double what he needed to and he runs with me some too. Im sure he ran more like 50 miles.
This was a Larson and Mommy date all by ourselves and I loved being with him. He gets very excited about everything in life and marathon kids was something he was looking forward to since last years. When we got there it started to rain a little out of no where but that was OK.

Larson with 2 of his close friends: Jack and Andrew

I got in on this picture as this is the woman winner of the Austin marathon. I am pretty much in awe of her because her marathon time is nothing that I could even imagine being able to do. Really amazing. She signed Larsons medal and he was all smiles. I smile and wonder if Larson will someday run a full marathon.

No comments: